spark 3.1.1 support hive 1.2

jiahong li
Hi,sorry to bother you.In spark 3.0.1,hive-1.2 is supported,but in spark 3.1.x maven profile hive-1.1 is removed.Is that means hive-1.2 does not supported  in spark 3.1.x? how can i support hive-1.2 in spark 3.1.x,or any jira? can anyone help me ?

Re:spark 3.1.1 support hive 1.2

Kent Yao-2
Hi Li,

Bests,

Kent Yao
@ Data Science Center, Hangzhou Research Institute, NetEase Corp.
a spark enthusiast
kyuubiis a unified multi-tenant JDBC interface for large-scale data processing and analytics, built on top of Apache Spark.

spark-authorizerA Spark SQL extension which provides SQL Standard Authorization for Apache Spark.
spark-postgres A library for reading data from and transferring data to Postgres / Greenplum with Spark SQL and DataFrames, 10~100x faster.
spark-func-extrasA library that brings excellent and useful functions from various modern database management systems to Apache Spark.

Hi,sorry to bother you.In spark 3.0.1,hive-1.2 is supported,but in spark 3.1.x maven profile hive-1.1 is removed.Is that means hive-1.2 does not supported  in spark 3.1.x? how can i support hive-1.2 in spark 3.1.x,or any jira? can anyone help me ?

Re: spark 3.1.1 support hive 1.2

jiahong li
thanks, i try it right now

Kent Yao <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月10日周三 上午11:11写道: