rule engine based on spark

salemi
hi,

is the a rule engine based on spark? i like to allow the business user to define their rules in a language and the execution of the rules should be done in spark.

Thanks,
Ali

Re: rule engine based on spark

Mayur Rustagi
We are developing something similar on top of Streaming. Could you detail some rule functionality you are looking for.
We are developing a dsl for data processing on top of streaming as well as static data enabled on Spark.

Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257