need workaround around HIVE-11625 / DISTRO-800

need workaround around HIVE-11625 / DISTRO-800

Pranav Agrawal-2
I am unable to write empty array of types int or string (array of size 0) into parquet, please assist or suggest workaround for the same.

spark version: 2.2.1
AWS EMR: 5.12, 5.13

Re: need workaround around HIVE-11625 / DISTRO-800

Pranav Agrawal-2
any help please