learning Spark

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros

Dear Spark community,

Is there any resource (books, online course, etc.) available that you know of to learn about spark? I am interested in the sys admin side of it? like the different parts inside spark, how spark works internally, best ways to install/deploy/monitor and how to get best performance possible.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Systems Engineer
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5760 | F: +61 (0)2 9295 8507 | E:
[hidden email]

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s). If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify [hidden email] and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.   In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s). Computer viruses can be transmitted viaemail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by thiemail.

Re: learning Spark

yohann jardin

Plenty of documentation is available on Spark website itself: http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/#where-to-go-from-here

You’ll find deployment guides, tuning, etc.

Yohann Jardin

The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, <a href="https://maps.google.com/?q=370&#43;Victoria&#43;Street,&#43;Darlinghurst,&#43;NSW&#43;2010&amp;entry=gmail&amp;source=g" moz-do-not-send="true">370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

jgp

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

Re: learning Spark

tokoma
This gitbook explains Spark compotents in detail.

'Mastering Apache Spark 2'

Dear Spark community,

Is there any resource (books, online course, etc.) available that you know of to learn about spark? I am interested in the sys admin side of it? like the different parts inside spark, how spark works internally, best ways to install/deploy/monitor and how to get best performance possible.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Systems Engineer
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
T: <a href="tel:+61%202%209355%205760" value="+61293555760" target="_blank">+ 61 (0)2 9355 5760 | F: <a href="tel:+61%202%209295%208507" value="+61292958507" target="_blank">+61 (0)2 9295 8507 | E: