java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: BLAS.dot(x: Vector, y:Vector) was given Vectors with non-matching sizes

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: BLAS.dot(x: Vector, y:Vector) was given Vectors with non-matching sizes

Mina Aslani
Hi,

I am trying to test my spark app implemented in Java. In my spark app I load the logisticRegressionModel that I have already created, trained and tested using the portion of training data.

Now, when I test my spark app with another set of data and try to predict, I get below error when trying to read the prediction result and see how it looks after applied the transform on the new test data :
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Failed to execute user defined function($anonfun$4: (vector) => double)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: BLAS.dot(x: Vector, y:Vector) was given Vectors with non-matching sizes

I know the cause as the new test data does not have the same vector size as the trained model. However, I would like to know how I can resolve it? What is the suggestion/workaround?

I really appreciate your quick response.

Best regards,
Mina

Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: BLAS.dot(x: Vector, y:Vector) was given Vectors with non-matching sizes

hager
please, I have same problem.
Have you found any solution?