jar file problem

Uğur Sopaoğlu
Hello,

I have a very easy problem. How I run a spark job, I must copy jar file to all worker nodes. Is there any way to do simple?.

Uğur Sopaoğlu

Re: jar file problem

Riccardo Ferrari

Uğur Sopaoğlu

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: jar file problem

郭鹏飞
You can use bin/spark-submit tool to submit you jar to the cluster.

> 在 2017年10月19日,下午11:24,Uğur Sopaoğlu <[hidden email]> 写道:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a very easy problem. How I run a spark job, I must copy jar file to all worker nodes. Is there any way to do simple?.
>
> --
> Uğur Sopaoğlu

Re: jar file problem

Weichen Xu