http://spark.apache.org/docs/2.3.0/api/python/pyspark.sql.html#module-pyspark.sql.functions, v2.3.0.2.6.5.0-292

Bredenkamp, Ben B
Hey Guys

I am trying to use this function via the PySpark API:

I was using it in the Spark sql call.

However, looking at what I can access from the Ipython import list, "substr" is nowhere to be found. It looks like I can use "substring".

 Is this correct? Do you have any documentation for me on substring, please?

Kind regards
Ben

Re: http://spark.apache.org/docs/2.3.0/api/python/pyspark.sql.html#module-pyspark.sql.functions, v2.3.0.2.6.5.0-292

Bredenkamp, Ben B
... Sorry, people, I have found my mistake:

Kind regards
Ben