graphx merge for scala 2.9

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

graphx merge for scala 2.9

Koert Kuipers
since we are still on scala 2.9.x and trunk migrated to 2.10.x i hope graphx will get merged into the 0.8.x series at some point, and not just 0.9.x (which is now scala 2.10), since that would make it hard for us to use in the near future.
best, koert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: graphx merge for scala 2.9

dennyglee
Quick follow up question here - what is the rough timeline for the GraphX merge whether it is 0.8.x (hopefully) or 0.9.x?   


On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Koert Kuipers <[hidden email]> wrote:
since we are still on scala 2.9.x and trunk migrated to 2.10.x i hope graphx will get merged into the 0.8.x series at some point, and not just 0.9.x (which is now scala 2.10), since that would make it hard for us to use in the near future.
best, koert

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: graphx merge for scala 2.9

Mark Hamstra


On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Denny Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quick follow up question here - what is the rough timeline for the GraphX merge whether it is 0.8.x (hopefully) or 0.9.x?   


On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Koert Kuipers <[hidden email]> wrote:
since we are still on scala 2.9.x and trunk migrated to 2.10.x i hope graphx will get merged into the 0.8.x series at some point, and not just 0.9.x (which is now scala 2.10), since that would make it hard for us to use in the near future.
best, koert


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: graphx merge for scala 2.9

dennyglee
Thanks Mark - my bad for not reviewing the pr.  :-)


On Jan 9, 2014, at 10:14 PM, Mark Hamstra <[hidden email]> wrote:



On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Denny Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quick follow up question here - what is the rough timeline for the GraphX merge whether it is 0.8.x (hopefully) or 0.9.x?   


On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Koert Kuipers <[hidden email]> wrote:
since we are still on scala 2.9.x and trunk migrated to 2.10.x i hope graphx will get merged into the 0.8.x series at some point, and not just 0.9.x (which is now scala 2.10), since that would make it hard for us to use in the near future.
best, koert