getBytes : save as pdf

☼ R Nair (रविशंकर नायर)
All,

I am reading a zipped file into an RdD and getting the rdd._1as the name and rdd._2.getBytes() as the content. How can I save the latter as a PDF? In fact the zipped file is a set of PDFs. I tried saveAsObjectFile and saveAsTextFile, but cannot read back the PDF. Any clue please?

Best, Ravion

Re: getBytes : save as pdf

Joel D
I haven’t tried this but maybe you can try using some pdf library to write the binary contents as pdf.