executing stored procedure through spark

executing stored procedure through spark

amit kumar singh
Hi /team,

The way we call java program to executed stored procedureĀ
is there any way we can achieve the same using pyspark

Re: executing stored procedure through spark

Harsh
HiĀ

You can call the java program directly though pyspark,

Following is the code that will help.

sc._jvm.<class name with package>.<method>

Harsh Takkar