can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11?

kant kodali
Hi All,

can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11? I feel like there are lot of features that are added in JDK 9, 10, 11 that can make deployment process a whole lot better and of course some more syntax sugar similar to Scala.

Thanks!

Re: can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11?

Felix Cheung
Not officially. We have seen problem with JDK 10 as well. It will be great if you or someone would like to contribute to get it to work..