all calculations finished, but "VCores Used" value remains at its max

all calculations finished, but "VCores Used" value remains at its max

Valery Khamenya
Hi all

I experience a strange thing: when Spark 2.3.0 calculations started from Zeppelin 0.7.3 are finished, the "VCores Used" value in resource manager stays at its maximum, albeit nothing is assumed to be calculated anymore. How come?

if relevant, I experience this issue since AWS EMR 5.13.0

best regards
--
Valery

best regards
Valery A.Khamenya

Re: all calculations finished, but "VCores Used" value remains at its max

Felix Cheung
Zeppelin keeps the Spark job alive. This is likely a better question for the Zeppelin project.