Writing rows directly in Tungsten format into memory

Writing rows directly in Tungsten format into memory

Vadim Semenov-2
Is there a way to write rows directly into off-heap memory in the Tungsten format bypassing creating objects?

I have a lot of rows, and right now I'm creating objects, and they get encoded, but because of the number of rows, it creates significant pressure on GC. I'd like to avoid creating objects at all, and since I know the schema, I was wondering if I could just somehow write rows directly into off-heap?

Thank you.