Would Spark can read file from S3 which are Client-Side Encrypted KMS–Managed Customer Master Key (CMK) ?

Would Spark can read file from S3 which are Client-Side Encrypted KMS–Managed Customer Master Key (CMK) ?

mytramesh

I able to read s3 files which are Server-Side Encryption(SSE-KMS). Added
KMSId to IAM role and able to read seamlessly .
Recently I am receiving S3 files which are Client-Side Encrypted ( AWS
KMS–Managed Customer Master Key (CMK)) , when I try to read these files  i
am seeing count is 0.

To view content of this file manually I followed two step process.

1. download with KMSID
2. Decrypt with below command

        Ex:- aws-encryption-cli --decrypt