Quantcast

With Twitter4j API, why am I not able to pull tweets with certain keywords?

With Twitter4j API, why am I not able to pull tweets with certain keywords?

Gaurav1809
This post was updated on .
I am using Spark Streaming with twitter4j API to pull tweets.

I am able to pull tweets for some keywords but not for others. If I explicitly tweet with those keywords, even then API does not pull them. For some it is smooth. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Please suggest solution. Thanks.