Where does println output go?

David Thomas
So I'm having this code:

rdd.foreach(p => {
     print(p)
})

Where can I see this output? Currently I'm running my spark program on a cluster. When I run the jar using sbt run, I see only INFO logs on the console. Where should I check to see the application sysouts?

Re: Where does println output go?

Aureliano Buendia

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 9:49 PM, David Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I'm having this code:

rdd.foreach(p => {
     print(p)
})

The above closure gets executed on workers, you need to look at the logs of the workers to see the output.

Where can I see this output? Currently I'm running my spark program on a cluster. When I run the jar using sbt run, I see only INFO logs on the console. Where should I check to see the application sysouts?

Re: Where does println output go?

wxhsdp
rdd.foreach(p => {
     print(p)
})

The above closure gets executed on workers, you need to look at the logs of the workers to see the output.

but if i'm in local mode, where's the logs of local driver, there are no /logs and /work dirs in /SPARK_HOME which are set in standalone mode.