WARN ProcfsMetricsGetter: Exception when trying to compute pagesize, as a result reporting of ProcessTree metrics is stopped

WARN ProcfsMetricsGetter: Exception when trying to compute pagesize, as a result reporting of ProcessTree metrics is stopped

xorz57
I am running Apache Spark Core using Scala 2.12.12 on IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2
with Docker 2.3.0.5
I am running Windows 10 build 2004

<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/t11031/94319642-c8102c80-ff93-11ea-9fea-f58de8da2268.png>

Can somebody explain me why am I receiving this warning and what can I do
about it?
I tried googling this warning but, all I found was people asking about it
and no answers.