Unsubscribe

Angel Angel

[External] Unsubscribe

Mishra, Dhiraj A.

Thanks,

Dhiraj

www.accenture.com

Re: Unsubscribe martha focker

hashbonduo
When  these Matha Fockers don't even know how to unsubscribe.

What hope of them becoming data scientist ?

I mean first you have to train on some maths.
Algebra  statistics  calculus from people who have no idea of data science or machine learning.
Classifier algorithms ,  recommended systems.
Parallelism.

Deal with  cross terminology like  labels features rows instances  inputs outputs target class
When they are just rows and columns in a table .

Then python scala R
Then figure out the machine learning concepts.
like tensorflow  pytorch scikit-learn   blah blah.

You cant even unsubscribe  .
I am going to ask for more salary when I grow up and become data science.

Hopefully before COVID-19  locked is over
With Trump in charge i am confident I have enough training time.

unsubscribe

Ferguson, Jon

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: unsubscribe

Jeff Evans
That is not how you unsubscribe.  See here: https://gist.github.com/jeff303/ba1906bb7bcb2f2501528a8bb1521b8e

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

unsubscribe

DIALLO Ibrahima (BPCE-IT - Consultime)

Ibrahima DIALLO

Consultant Big Data – Architecte - Analyste

Consultime  - Pour BPCE-IT – Groupe BPCE

D2I_FDT_DMA_BD2

BPCE Infogérance & Technologies

110 Avenue de France – 75013 PARIS -Tél. : +33185342104

BPCE ITx200.png

L'intégrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur Internet, BPCE-IT ne peut être tenu responsable de son contenu. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur.
The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. BPCE-IT cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.