TriangleCount & Shortest Path under Spark

TriangleCount & Shortest Path under Spark

yxzhao
Hi All,

I have already set up Spark-0.9.0-incubating on our school's cluster. I successfully run the Spark PageRank demo located in
/spark-0.9.0-incubating/examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples.

Problem 1. I want to run the TriangleCount whose source code located in/spark-0.9.0-incubating/graphx/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/graphx/lib. I used the following command.
./bin/run-example org.apache.spark.graphx.GraphOps.TriangleCount spark://10.1.255.206:7077
 But it did not work. Is there any mistake in my command line? Could anybody let me know how to correctly run the TriangleCount demo. Thanks very much.

Problem 2.  Does anybody have shortest path implementation code under Spark? If so could you share it with me?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Joey