TestFunction is not a member of spark.api.java.function

TestFunction is not a member of spark.api.java.function

praveshjain1991
Hi,

I am using spark-0.7.0. I want to implement a new function class in the package spark.api.java.function
I created a new java file TestFunction.java and implemented in similar manner to Function.java. After creating TestFunction, I am importing it in JavaRDDLike.scala.

When i compiled the code using "sbt/sbt assembly", its giving me an error "TestFunction is not a member of spark.api.java.function". Does anyone know why is my new class not being compiled?

Thanks