Tasks not getting scheduled on specified executor host

Tasks not getting scheduled on specified executor host

Tarun Kumar
I am specifying executer host for my tasks via org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocatedFileStatus#locations (which is org.apache.hadoop.fs.BlockLocation[])'s hosts field, still tasks are getting scheduled on different executor host.

- Speculative execution is off.
- Also confirmed that locality wait time out is not an issue in this case. Tasks are immediately getting scheduled on some other host.

What can make it happen? Thanks!