Start point to read source codes

David Zhou
Hi,

I want to read the source codes. Is there any doc, wiki or book which introduces the source codes.

Thanks in advance.

David

Re: Start point to read source codes

Hichame El Khalfi
Hey David,

You can the source code on GitHub:
https://github.com/apache/spark

Hope this helps,

Hichame
Sent: September 5, 2019 4:11 PM
Subject: Start point to read source codes

David

Re: Start point to read source codes

David Zhou
Hi Hichame,
Thanks a lot. I forked it. There are lots of codes. Need documents to guide me which part I should start from.