SparkSql query on a port and peocess queries

SparkSql query on a port and peocess queries

Soheil Pourbafrani
Hi,
In my problem data is stored on both Database and HDFS. I create an application that according to the query,  Spark load data, process the query and return the answer.

I'm looking for a service that gets SQL queries and returns the answers (like Databases command line). Is there a way that my application listen on a port and get the query and return the answer, there?