SparkR: spark.randomForest unseen label error

SparkR: spark.randomForest unseen label error

Janna Maas
Hi List,

i have trained a RandomForest model using spark.randomForest, but am running into the 'unseen label' error when trying to predict() on a test dataset. I am pretty sure this is related to the StringIndexer that is automatically applied to my String columns.
Is there a way to pass on setHandleInvalid = "skip" to spark.randomForest?

cheers,

Janna