Spark1.5 can 'cache table as select' repeatedly, while saprk2.1 only once

Spark1.5 can 'cache table as select' repeatedly, while saprk2.1 only once

aloe
About  'cache table as select'. In Spark1.5, I can run this sql for many times:
cache table t as select * from t1;
cache table t as select * from t2;

In Spark2.1 when I run the second sql will show "Error in query: Temporary table 't1' already exists;"

Why Spark2.1 don't support to cache this table repeatedly??  Or If this is a bug of Spark1.5?