Quantcast

Spark1.5 can 'cache table as select' repeatedly, while saprk2.1 only once

Spark1.5 can 'cache table as select' repeatedly, while saprk2.1 only once

aloe
About  'cache table as select'. In Spark1.5, I can run this sql for many times:
cache table t as select * from t1;
cache table t as select * from t2;

In Spark2.1 when I run the second sql will show "Error in query: Temporary table 't1' already exists;"

Why Spark2.1 don't support to cache this table repeatedly??  Or If this is a bug of Spark1.5?