Spark Use Case Analysis

Ambi, Aniket

Hi Team,

I am trying one use case using Spark Streaming and I am not sure If I can solve it using spark.

My spark stream will listen to multiple Kafka topics where each topic will receives various counters with diff values.

I need to process multiple (around 200) KPI expressions using those counters and publish back onto Kafka.

My problem is, to calculate one particular KPI, I am not sure in which batch those counters will be present. And I need to calculate such 200 KPIs.

I am thinking about Structured Streaming to keep the state by unable to fit the solution into it.

Please help.

Thanks,

Aniket