Spark UI Storage Memory

Amit Sharma-2
Hi , I have a spark streaming job. When I am checking the Excetors tab , there is a Storage Memory column. It displays used memory  /total memory. What is used memory. Is it memory in  use or memory used so far. How would I know how much memory is unused at 1 point of time.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Spark UI Storage Memory

Amit Sharma-2
Can someone help me on this please.

Thanks
Amit

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:52 AM Amit Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi , I have a spark streaming job. When I am checking the Excetors tab , there is a Storage Memory column. It displays used memory  /total memory. What is used memory. Is it memory in  use or memory used so far. How would I know how much memory is unused at 1 point of time.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Spark UI Storage Memory

Amit Sharma-2
Is there any memory leak in spark 2.3.3 version as mentioned in below Jira.

Please let me know how to solve it.

Thanks
Amit

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 1:55 PM Amit Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can someone help me on this please.

Thanks
Amit

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:52 AM Amit Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi , I have a spark streaming job. When I am checking the Excetors tab , there is a Storage Memory column. It displays used memory  /total memory. What is used memory. Is it memory in  use or memory used so far. How would I know how much memory is unused at 1 point of time.

Thanks
Amit

RE: Spark UI Storage Memory

Jack Yang