[Spark Streaming] unsubscribe and subscribe kafka topic without stopping context

[Spark Streaming] unsubscribe and subscribe kafka topic without stopping context

Sanjay Tiwari
Hi All,

I am using spark streaming with kafka, I am working on an application which requires me to process data based on user requests. I have created 2 dstream i.e. one per topic but I am unable to stop processing of data on user request or re-enable processing of data.

I have asked question on stackoverflow as well ..

Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks
Sanjay