Spark Streaming problem

chatterjeesubarna
Hello,

I am new with Spark and am doing a clustered deployment of a Kafka-based wordcount application on Spark.

My problem is that the spark ui does not show me any application-id (using which I can check the execution stages of my jobs). I can just see driver-is for the Kafka producer and the consumer. Both the Kafka producer and the consumer are running fine and I am able to see the output as well. But the application-id is important for me to check the execution steps. I am attaching the screenshot of my ui.  Can anyone kindly help?

Thanks and regards
Subarna

Spark UI.png (261K) Download Attachment