Spark Streaming from Kafka and comparison with records of Memsql (count is not coming proper)

Spark Streaming from Kafka and comparison with records of Memsql (count is not coming proper)

Bhavesh
Hi All,

We are getting records from Kafka and we are fetching Cardnumber from Kafka in Spark streaming and performing the Kafka cardnumber comparison from Memsql records and selecting the count and cardnumber by grouping cardnumber. But the count is not coming in proper way in Spark Streaming

Complete issue is discussed in the below Stackoverflow URL.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44362946/spark-streaming-from-kafka-and-comparison-with-records-of-memsql-count-is-not-c

Could you guys please have a look into it and share your suggestion.

Any help and suggestion is highly appreciated!!!...

Thanks and Regards
Bhavesh