Spark Streaming concurrent calls

Amit Sharma
I am using kafka spark streming. My UI application send request to streaming through kafka. Problem is streaming handles one request at a time so if multiple users send request at the same time they have to wait till earlier request are done.
Is there any way it can handle multiple request.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Spark Streaming concurrent calls

Tianlang

Hi

Whether kafka topic's partition number can help ?!

在 2019/8/13 下午10:53, Amit Sharma 写道: