Spark Streaming Rest API not updating after the first data fetch

Spark Streaming Rest API not updating after the first data fetch

SM290
I am executing a Spark Streaming application and was constantly querying the rest API and but observed that the data was not updating at all , What can be the reason of that . If this is the case then how this rest API works as there is not much information provided for this. How can I know about the executors details , job details etc , if rest api is not working. I am running application on yarn .

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham Gupta