Spark Sparser library

umargeek
Hi Team,

Please let me know the spark Sparser library to use while submitting the
spark application to use below mentioned format,

val df = spark.read.format("*edu.stanford.sparser.json*")

When I used above format it throwed error class not found exception.

Thanks,
Umar

Re: Spark Sparser library

Jörn Franke
You need to include the library in your dependencies. Furthermore the * does not make sense in the end.