Spark Application Dynamic IP and Path assign.

Spark Application Dynamic IP and Path assign.

Vijayant Kumar

Hi Team ,

I want to keep my IP and file path as configurable for my spark Application job.
Can anyone help me with some sample code references.?

I am using Spark 2.4.4 .

Thanks,

Vijayant

This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies in your control and contact us by e-mailing to [hidden email]. This message contains the views of its author and may not necessarily reflect the views of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates, who employ systems to monitor email messages, but make no representation that such messages are authorized, secure, uncompromised, or free from computer viruses, malware, or other defects. Thank You