Spark-3.0.0 GA

Marshall Markham

Hi Team,

Is there an estimated time for 3.0.0 release? My team recently did a POC with Spark/Airflow/Kubernetes and we are trying to align our implementation to the end of the preview. Thank you.

Marshall Markham

Data Engineer

PrecisionLender, a Q2 Company

NOTE: This communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Spark-3.0.0 GA

Marshall Markham

Hi,

I realize this was probably not responded to because either the date is unclear or explicitly confidential. However, since the information is pretty important to me and there is some chance it just got lost in the mailing list, I’ll bump it up. Does anyone know an approximate release date for 3.0.0?

Thank you,

Marshall

NOTE: This communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Spark-3.0.0 GA

srowen
The second release candidate will come soon. I would guess it all
completes by the end of May, myself, but no guarantees.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 6:30 AM Marshall Markham
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I realize this was probably not responded to because either the date is unclear or explicitly confidential. However, since the information is pretty important to me and there is some chance it just got lost in the mailing list, I’ll bump it up. Does anyone know an approximate release date for 3.0.0?

Re: Spark-3.0.0 GA

Marshall Markham
Thank you Sean. That's very helpful.

- Marshall