Spark 1.2. loses often all executors

mrm

Spark 1.2. loses often all executors

mrm

I recently changed from Spark 1.1. to Spark 1.2., and I noticed that it loses all executors whenever I have any Python code bug (like looking up a key in a dictionary that does not exist). In earlier versions, it would raise an exception but it would not lose all executors.

Anybody with a similar problem?
mrm

Re: Spark 1.2. loses often all executors

mrm

I have received three replies to my question on my personal e-mail, why don't they also show up on the mailing list? I would like to reply to the 3 users through a thread.

Thanks,
Maria