Shall I use Apache Zeppelin for data analytics & visualization?

Shall I use Apache Zeppelin for data analytics & visualization?

Gaurav1809
Hi All, I am looking for a data visualization (and analytics) tool. My processing is done through Spark. There are many tools available around us. I got some suggestions on Apache Zeppelin too? Can anybody throw some light on its power and capabilities when it comes to data analytics and visualization? If there are any better options than this, do suggest too. One of the options came to me was Kibana (from ELK stack). Thanks.