SSH problem

Sai Prasanna
Hi All,

I have a five node spark cluster, Master, s1,s2,s3,s4.

I have passwordless ssh to all slaves from master and vice-versa.
But only one machine, s2, what happens is after 2-3 minutes of my connection from master to slave, the write-pipe is broken. So if try to connect again from master i get the error,
"ssh: Connect to host s1 port 22: Connection refused".
But i can login from s2 to master, and after doing it for next 2-3 min i get access from master to s2.

What is this strange behaviour ?
I have set complete access in hosts.allow also !!