SPARK Suitable IDE

Zahid Rahman
Hi,

Can you recommend a suitable IDE for Apache sparks from the list below or if you know a more suitable one ?

Codeanywhere
goormIDE
Koding
SourceLair
ShiftEdit
Browxy
repl.it
PaizaCloud IDE
Eclipse Che
Visual Studio Online
Gitpod
Google Cloud Shell
Codio
Codepen
CodeTasty
Glitch
JSitor
ICEcoder
Codiad
Dirigible
Orion
Codiva.io
Collide
Codenvy
AWS Cloud9
JSFiddle
GitLab
SLAppForge Sigma
Jupyter
CoCalc

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶Java♡۶RMI ♡۶
Make Use Method {MUM}

♡۶Java♡۶RMI ♡۶
Make Use Method {MUM}

回复:SPARK Suitable IDE

tianlangstudio
We use IntelliJ IDEA,Whether it's Java, Scala or Python

Make Use Method {MUM}

Re: SPARK Suitable IDE

Holden Karau
I work in emacs with ensime. I think really any IDE is ok, so go with the one you feel most at home in.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:49 PM tianlangstudio <[hidden email]> wrote:
We use IntelliJ IDEA,Whether it's Java, Scala or Python

Re: SPARK Suitable IDE

Zahid Rahman
There are indications on the Internet that Jupyter Notebook offers an advantage when working with SPARK technologies.

I was wondering if  there was any substance to these claims , if there was substance to the claims then I would proceed to get  comfortable with Jupyter Notebook.

Regards

Zahid

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, 02:03 Holden Karau, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I work in emacs with ensime. I think really any IDE is ok, so go with the one you feel most at home in.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:49 PM tianlangstudio <[hidden email]> wrote:
We use IntelliJ IDEA,Whether it's Java, Scala or Python

Re: SPARK Suitable IDE

Nicolas Paris-2

Holden Karau <[hidden email]> writes:
> I work in emacs with ensime.

the ensime project was stoped and the project archived. its successor
"metals" works well for scala >=2.12

any good ressource to setup ensime with emacs ? can't wait overall spark
community goes on scala 2.12

--
nicolas paris