Room for rent in Aptos

arjun biswas

Hello ,

My name is Arjun and i am 30 years old and I was inquiring about the room ad that you have put up on craigslist in Aptos. I am very much interested in the room and can move in pretty early . My annual income is around 105K and I am a software engineer working in the silicon valley for about three years now . I have a masters in Computer Science from UCI . I have generally being a resident of the Santa Cruz area for some time now even though i work in Palo Alto . I guess that tells something about my love for Santa Cruz .
Please reply me at your earliest . I can also be reached at <a href="tel:6505759206" value="+16505759206" target="_blank">6505759206.

Regards
Arjun

Arjun

RE: Room for rent in Aptos

Muttineni, Vinay

Why’s this here?

On 10 Mar 2014 23:21, "arjun biswas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello ,

My name is Arjun and i am 30 years old and I was inquiring about the room ad that you have put up on craigslist in Aptos. I am very much interested in the room and can move in pretty early . My annual income is around 105K and I am a software engineer working in the silicon valley for about three years now . I have a masters in Computer Science from UCI . I have generally being a resident of the Santa Cruz area for some time now even though i work in Palo Alto . I guess that tells something about my love for Santa Cruz .
Please reply me at your earliest . I can also be reached at <a href="tel:6505759206" target="_blank">6505759206.

Regards
Arjun

Re: Room for rent in Aptos

Ognen Duzlevski-2
Probably unintentional :)
Ognen

P.S. I have a house for rent avail.... nah, just kidding! :)

On 3/10/14, 1:54 PM, Muttineni, Vinay wrote:

Why’s this here?

On 10 Mar 2014 23:21, "arjun biswas" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello ,

My name is Arjun and i am 30 years old and I was inquiring about the room ad that you have put up on craigslist in Aptos. I am very much interested in the room and can move in pretty early . My annual income is around 105K and I am a software engineer working in the silicon valley for about three years now . I have a masters in Computer Science from UCI . I have generally being a resident of the Santa Cruz area for some time now even though i work in Palo Alto . I guess that tells something about my love for Santa Cruz .
Please reply me at your earliest . I can also be reached at <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:6505759206" target="_blank">6505759206.

Regards
Arjun

--
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
-- Jamie Zawinski