Reverse MinMaxScaler in SparkML

Tomasz Dudek
Hello,

since the similar question on StackOverflow remains unanswered ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46092114/is-there-no-inverse-transform-method-for-a-scaler-like-minmaxscaler-in-spark ) and perhaps there is a solution that I am not aware of, I'll ask:

After traning MinMaxScaler(or similar scaler) is there any built-in way to revert the process? What I mean is to transform the scaled data back to its original form. SKlearn has a dedicated method inverse_transform that does exactly that.

I can, of course, get the originalMin/originalMax Vectors from the MinMaxScalerModel and then map the values myself but it would be nice to have it built-in.

Yours,
Tomasz