Reply: RDBMS Table to RDD

XiaoboGu
Currentlly we do not have hdfs deployed, can we create table in shark shell from local csv files?

>>Then create a table with it in shark shell ?
And we have not deployed shark, we just use Spark.

>>"Then create a table with it in shark shell then create a cached instance of of that table."
Can this cached instance of the table queried by multiple different Spark applications?

Sender: "Mayur Rustagi"<[hidden email]>;
Send time: Tuesday, Dec 31, 2013 10:13 PM
To: "user"<[hidden email]>;
Subject: Re: RDBMS Table to RDD

Just export out data as csv and load it into hdfs. Then create a table with it in shark shell then create a cached instance of of that table. You will be able to query that table just like rdbms.
Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +919632149971

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM, guxiaobo1982 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any tool to copy table in a RDBMS into RDD automatically?

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu