Regarding Spark 3.0 GA

ARNAV NEGI SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
Hi,

I am working on Spark 3.0 preview release for large Spark jobs on Kubernetes and preview looks promising.

Can I understand when the Spark 3.0 GA is expected? Definitive dates will help us plan our roadmap with Spark 3.0.

Arnav Negi / Technical Architect | Web Technology Enthusiast
[hidden email] / +91-7045018844

Twitter  Facebook  Google +  LinkedIn  Skype  Youtube  Github  Quora

Re: Regarding Spark 3.0 GA

Gaetano Fabiano
I have no idea.

I compiled a docker image that you can find on docker hub and you can do some experiments with it composing a cluster.

Let me know if you will have news about release

Regards

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 27 mag 2020, alle ore 10:54, ARNAV NEGI SOFTWARE ARCHITECT <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi,

I am working on Spark 3.0 preview release for large Spark jobs on Kubernetes and preview looks promising.

Can I understand when the Spark 3.0 GA is expected? Definitive dates will help us plan our roadmap with Spark 3.0.

Arnav Negi / Technical Architect | Web Technology Enthusiast
[hidden email] / +91-7045018844

Twitter  Facebook  Google +  LinkedIn  Skype  Youtube  Github  Quora

Re: Regarding Spark 3.0 GA

ARNAV NEGI SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
Ok, thanks for the update Sean.

Can I also track RC vote?