Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Just followup, if anyone has worried on this before

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:09 PM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Hi Venkata,
Thanks for your reply. I am using HDP 2.6 and I don't think above will work for me, Any other suggestions? Thanks

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:24 AM venkata naidu udamala <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 6:51 AM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just followup, if anyone has worried on this before

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:09 PM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

amogh margoor
Sorry for the late reply.
I can help you with getting started with https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid  to read Hive ACID tables. Feel free to drop me a mail or raise an issue here: https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid/issues

Regards,
Amogh

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:20 AM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Venkata,
Thanks for your reply. I am using HDP 2.6 and I don't think above will work for me, Any other suggestions? Thanks

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:24 AM venkata naidu udamala <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 6:51 AM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just followup, if anyone has worried on this before

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:09 PM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Hi Amogh,

Thanks for your reply. I'll send you seperate email for the communication.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:11 PM amogh margoor <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks