Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Just followup, if anyone has worried on this before

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:09 PM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Chetan Khatri
Hi Venkata,
Thanks for your reply. I am using HDP 2.6 and I don't think above will work for me, Any other suggestions? Thanks

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:24 AM venkata naidu udamala <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 6:51 AM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just followup, if anyone has worried on this before

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:09 PM Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Thanks