Re-distribute cache on new slave nodes for better performance

Re-distribute cache on new slave nodes for better performance

Praveen Rachabattuni
I have observed a query responding faster when dataset A is cached on 2 slave nodes rather than on 1 slave node.
I wanted to add more slave nodes and check the performance  but I can only use the new node when data is re-cached.

Is there any way the cached dataset can be re-distributed(lesser time?) when a new slave node is added or please let me know if I am perceiving something wrong.

,
Praveen R