Re: Warning from user@spark.apache.org

Prasad Velagaleti
Hello,
   I got a message saying , messages sent to me (my gmail id) from the mailing list got bounced  ?
Wonder why ?

thanks,
Prasad.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:16 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email] mailing list.

Messages to you from the user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <[hidden email]>

send a short message to: