Re: Spark streaming giving error for version 2.4

Re: Spark streaming giving error for version 2.4

Gabor Somogyi
Well, this is not much. Please provide driver and executor logs...

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:03 AM Renu Yadav <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have upgraded my spark streaming from 2.2 to 2.4 but getting below error:

spark-streaming-kafka_0-10.2.11_2.4.0

scala 2.11

Any Idea?

main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError

                at org.apache.spark.util.ListenerBus$class.$init$(ListenerBus.scala:34)

                at org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.StreamingListenerBus.<init>(StreamingListenerBus.scala:30)

                at org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.JobScheduler.<init>(JobScheduler.scala:57)

                at org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext.<init>(StreamingContext.scala:184)

                at org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext.<init>(StreamingContext.scala:85)

Thanks & Regards,

Renu Yadav

Re: Spark streaming giving error for version 2.4

Attila Zsolt Piros
Hi!

I am just guessing here (as Gabor said before we need more information / logs):
But is it possible Renu that you just upgraded one single jar?

Best Regards,
Attila