Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Gourav Sengupta
CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 6:21 PM Reynold Xin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Apache Spark 3.0.0 is the first release of the 3.x line. It builds on many of the innovations from Spark 2.x, bringing new ideas as well as continuing long-term projects that have been in development. This release resolves more than 3400 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.0.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Hyukjin Kwon
Yay!

2020년 6월 19일 (금) 오전 4:46, Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]>님이 작성: