Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.4

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.4

Hyukjin Kwon
YaY!

2019년 9월 2일 (월) 오후 1:27, Wenchen Fan <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Great! Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 5:55 AM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.4!

Spark 2.4.4 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.4, head over to the download page:

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or
to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.4

Wesley Peng

on 2019/9/2 5:54, Dongjoon Hyun wrote:
> We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.4!
>
> Spark 2.4.4 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
> release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
> recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

That's awesome. thanks for the work.

regards.