Protobuf 2.5 Mesos

Ian Ferreira
From what I can tell I need to use mesos 0-17 to support protobuf 2.5
which is required for hadoop 2.3.0. However I still run into the JVM
error which appears to be related to protobuf compatibility. Any
recommendations?

Re: Protobuf 2.5 Mesos

Bharath Bhushan
Ian,

I also faced a similar issue and the discussion is ongoing here:
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/java-lang-ClassNotFoundException-spark-on-mesos-td3510.html

Are you facing a ClassNotFoundException too?